Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weekend at the cabin!!!

Breakfast menu # 1 Bolonga, beans, toutans, fresh fruit , blue berries and raspberries .

Breakfast menu # 2 Sausages, toutans , fresh fruit and whole grain toast

Dinner , lemon and chive salmon, beef tenderloin steaks, citrus and cajun scallops, corn, feta and berry salad and for dessert a rhubarb chocolate cake .
Lunch , homemade pork burger's with lime

Roy and Phylis Walsh visiting from Ontario, went golfing with Roy, he is a very patient man.



Here is my little guy up to the table in his big boy chair!!





















I often I get asked the question , what do you prepare when you go to the cabin? This is a time for me to prepare some great meals for friends and family , so here is what I prepared just this past weekend , take a look and let me know what you think?












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it all looks delicious.Your little guy is growing up way to fast.thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

That cake looks amazing!!! would love to have the recipe!! :)