Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Culinary olympics.







This past fall I participated in the Culinary Olympics in Erfurt Germany and I must say that it was terrific , what an experience . It truly was a great culinary display . There are more and more Newfoundlanders who are participating . But we need to get more support from the community, other than a couple of articles in the local paper there was next to no recognition from the community, now we are grateful for what we got but I feel there should have been a little more support form the media. Now this does not just apply to the culinary world this applies to all ventures whether it is sports or robotics it just seems like an after thought.
Myself, Roger Andrews and Angie Ryan were there, Angie was my assistant and Roger was a support member for team Canada . I would like to send out a big congrats to those two they really did our province proud..
Till next time



Back to the topic at hand , I am putting a team together to take to Erfurt in 2012 and we will be looking for support from the community , which the last time was fantastic and we appreciate all the support.



No comments: